A professional current clamp multimeter for current, voltage, resistance, capacitance, frequency, duty cycle and contact temperature measurements. The device offers automatic range switching and a diode test function for function and polarity determination. During the automatic continuity test, the user is informed with an acoustic signal. The large measurement bandwidth enables frequency measurements from 50 Hz to 10 MHz. Brief inrush currents and voltage peaks can be determined using the peak/inrush function with min./max. display. An ergonomic housing and the simple data transfer via Digital Connection interface make it easy to use.
- Measures quickly and very precisely in the areas of voltage, current, resistance, capacitance, frequency, duty cycle and contact temperature
- Diode test function for function and polarity determination
- Automatic continuity tester with audible beep
- Auto range switching
- High measurement resolution for the exact determination of electrical parameters
- Large measurement bandwidth for frequency measurement from 50 Hz to 10 MHz
- Peak/INRUSH with min/max function
- Relative measurement
- Simple transmission of measurement data via the Digital Connection interface to the mobile phone
- Easy to read display
- Bar graph scale with 51 segments
- Efficient: One measuring device can be used for the entire building installation
- Sturdy, ergonomic housing with protective rubber
There are no reviews yet.