The contactless voltage tester enables a high level of work safety by detecting the presence of AC voltage. The device determines the polarity of the L/N conductors, detects live lines even at greater depths and localizes electrical voltages in cables, sockets, lamp sockets and fuses. Line breaks can be effectively identified. Clearly visible LED signalling, the pocket clip and the integrated flashlight make it easy to use.
- Contactless live wire detection
- Locates electrical voltages in cords, outlets, lampholders and fuses
- Easy determination of the polarity on L/N conductors, for example on sockets and connection terminals
- Effective open circuit detection in cables and wires
- Very high sensitivity for tracing lines at greater depths
- Highly visible LED signaling for displaying electrical voltages
- Visual warning and acoustic signal