The reliable and fast voltage and continuity tester has the most important nominal voltages. The device can be used to carry out a single phase test and a rotating field test with a display of the phase direction. During the automatic continuity test, the user is informed by an acoustic signal.
- Reliable and fast voltage tester with the most important nominal voltages
- Convenient, automatic test of alternating current (AC) and direct current (DC)
- Time-saving automatic range and function switching
- Individual phase test and rotary field test with indication of the phase direction
- Single pole phase check
- Automatic continuity tester with audible beep
- Efficient: One measuring device can be used for the entire building installation
- Safety self-test from 50 V
- Integrated flashlight to illuminate the inspection area
- Battery-free emergency operation
- Robust housing
There are no reviews yet.