The line locator, consisting of a transmitter and receiver, enables the localization of connected circuits and the associated fuse. This allows the circuit to be de-energized. The user is informed by clear acoustic signals. The transmitter is inserted into a household socket or lamp socket (E27). Power is supplied directly from the mains voltage.
- Fast and effective determination of connected circuits during operation
- Easily locate wires in live circuits
- Clear acoustic signal when measuring objects are found
- Contactless search for the transmission signal via receiver
- Optimum fine adjustment through adjustable sensitivity on the receiver
- Socket adapter for direct and time-saving testing of the building installation
- E27 lamp adapter allows testing of lamp circuits
- Practical power supply of the transmitter directly via the power line to be tested
There are no reviews yet.