The professional multimeter enables fast and precise measurements in the areas of voltage, current, resistance, capacitance, frequency, duty cycle and contact temperature. The diode test can be used to determine function and polarity. The automatic continuity tester informs the user with an acoustic signal. With the Digital Connection interface, the measured values can be transferred to a smartphone and well documented. The device has an ergonomic, impact-resistant housing and an integrated flashlight to illuminate the test area.
- Accurate and fast measurement of voltage, current, resistance, capacitance, frequency and duty cycle
- Simple function and polarity determination using a diode test
- Automatic continuity tester with audible beep
- Simple transmission of measurement data via the Digital Connection interface to the mobile phone
- Auto ranging and manual ranging
- Practical, short-term storage of the last measured value using the data hold function
- High measurement resolution for the exact determination of electrical parameters
- Low Z low-impedance mode to safely prevent stray or ghost voltages
- Peak function
- Min/Max/AVG function
- Thermometer function
There are no reviews yet.