We offer you the most precise, powerful, reliable waterproof rotary laser, namely CONDTROL Roto HVR with a range of up to 600 m. Excellent technical specifications in combination with innovative technologies and a wide range of functions are highly appreciated by professionals in the field of construction, geodesy and landscaping. Reliable, robust and precise, this laser takes its rightful place among other tools of yours.
CONDTROL Roto HVR is one of the best rotating lasers in its price segment.
CONDTROL Roto HVR has a class II laser diode, which allows for the best visibility of the laser line. The included laser receiver can be used in unfavorable lighting conditions.
Roto HVR has maximum protection against unfavorable influences. The protection of the housing is the highest among the valid standards – IP 67. The device is not sensitive to dust, dirt and water. It is therefore perfectly suited for working on construction sites.
The metal cover flap ensures protection of the Roto HVR rotary head. The rubberized plastic housing is shockproof and non-slip. The control panel is made of a wear-resistant material that cannot peel or crack from the cold. The keys respond to every keystroke, even when touched with gloves.
The rotating laser Roto HVR has a user-friendly interface. You shouldn’t leave your work station to manually adjust a laser line or set an incline. The Roto HVR is controlled by the remote control. The device has handy and ergonomic handles. Thanks to this, it is very easy to transport and set up the rotating laser.
Roto HVR is self-levelling horizontally and vertically. Thanks to the built-in inclination sensor, inclinations of up to ±10° can be determined in two axes. With the plumb beam function (zenith and nadir) you can quickly transfer the point from the floor to the ceiling. The supplied laser receiver extends the range to 600 m.
Excavation monitoring, floor slab leveling, ceiling cladding, seamless floor surface installation, partition walls installation and other construction and repair work can be easily carried out with the Roto HVR rotating laser. The laser will become an indispensable helper in false ceiling installation and facade construction, in the implementation of landscape projects.
- Exact horizontal and vertical alignment of objects
- Long reach, ideal for excavation and excavation work
- Time-saving, fully automatic alignment via sensor automatic
- Manually aligning slopes
- Comfortable and reliable tripod
- The telescopic aluminum level TS 5M is an indispensable surveying and construction tool
- Laser modes: spot, scan, rotary and handheld mode
- Attachable tripod/wall mount with 5/8″ thread for vertical use
- Self-leveling in Y and X axes
- Plumb function up and down (zenith, nadir)
- Digital laser receiver with millimeter scale
- The accuracy is 3 times higher than that of line lasers
- Efficient parallel work and battery charging
- Tough, waterproof case