The fully automatic rotating laser is ideal for the precise alignment of horizontal and vertical lines. An additional 90° reference beam is used to plumb and align partition walls. Gradients of up to 5° can be created using the manual incline mode. Green laser technology offers excellent visibility. Due to the extra-long receiving unit, the laser receiving area is very large with a radius of 400 meters. All functions can be conveniently remotely controlled up to a maximum of 40 meters from all sides. After external influences, it switches off automatically.
- Exact alignment of horizontals, verticals and slopes
- Good visibility thanks to green laser technology
- Time-saving, fully automatic alignment via sensor automatic
- 90° reference beam for plumbing and aligning partition walls
- All functions can be controlled with the remote control up to a maximum of 40 m
- Large reception area for a variety of uses
- Laser modes: spot, scan, rotary and handheld mode
- Easy to read LC displays on the front and back
- Measurement reliability through automatic switch-off with ADS-Tilt
- Waterproof housing
- Extremely loud piezo buzzer that can be switched off
- Transport LOCK: The device is protected with a special motor brake during transport
There are no reviews yet.