The 2-axis grade laser is ideal for precisely aligning horizontals and verticals. The device features digital grade adjustment and a manual grade mode for accurate slope application. An additional reference beam makes it easier to plumb and align partition walls. Electronic servomotors align the laser fully automatically. Modes include spot, scan, rotary, and handheld modes. In the event of external influences, there is an automatic switch-off to increase measurement reliability. All functions can be controlled by remote control from all sides up to 40 meters. The receiver offers a reception range of 350 meters. LC displays on the front and back, bright signal LEDs and acoustic melodies show the height of the laser beam.
- Exact horizontal and vertical alignment of objects
- Digital Tilt Adjustment: The horizontal plane can be digitally tilted in X and Y axis
- Easily align slopes with manual grade functionality
- 90° reference beam for plumbing and aligning partition walls
- Time-saving, fully automatic alignment via sensor automatic
- Laser modes: spot, scan, rotary and handheld mode
- Large, illuminated LC display
- All functions can be controlled with the remote control up to a maximum of 40 m
- Measurement reliability through automatic switch-off with ADS-Tilt
- Tough, waterproof case
- Transport LOCK: The device is protected with a special motor brake during transport
- Easy to read LC displays on the front and back
- Head and side magnets
- Extremely loud piezo buzzer that can be switched off
There are no reviews yet.