Due to the horizontal jet and the two vertical rotating jets, the PNRLR-3D is suitable for all work in structural and civil engineering, but also for interior work. Setting up batter boards, installing drywall, 90° angle transfer, hanging ceilings, aligning columns, foundations and walls are just a small selection of your options with this innovative rotating laser. Other possible uses: Height drawing, depth control when excavating, aligning axes on the construction site, grading work, levelling.
Especially recommend the PNRLG-3D with three green rotating beams to your customers for interior design! You benefit from higher accuracy than with line lasers. At the high RPM of the PNRLG-3D you will see a solid line! The two vertical beams allow you to use all references, laser crosses, plumb points and the horizontal leveling beam. No repositioning of the laser, no new setup, no additional rotating lasers required. One device for all axes! With the alignment base you can rotate the vertical rays around the plumb point! Really innovative!
- Innovative rotating laser with three rotating heads
- Optionally with red or green (PNRLG-3D) laser beam
- Highest accuracy through electronic leveling
- Horizontal and two vertical rotating beams at 90°
- Inclination in one axis
- All functions and incline settings can be controlled remotely
- 3 axes in one device! unique and innovative
- Plumb point as a laser cross above and below
- Scanning function and altitude alarm