The high-performance laser receiver for red rotating lasers is suitable for precisely determining height information. The detection of the laser level takes place through the long reception range with multiple visible graded display of the laser position. A digital millimeter display shows the exact difference to the target height. Acoustic signals in different frequencies inform the user. The hold function is suitable for working without visual contact with the LCD display. An increase in accuracy can be achieved using the calibration function. With the stable universal bracket, the receiver can be attached to measuring sticks. To extend battery life, the receiver will automatically turn off after approximately 15 minutes of inactivity.
- Long laser receiver unit for quick detection of the laser over large distances
- Dual, graphical and numerical display of the height difference to the laser level
- Additional display of the height difference with three bright LEDs and a loud piezo buzzer
- Easy to read LC displays on the front and back
- Practical attachment to measuring sticks with the universal holder
- Vertical and horizontal dragonfly
- Tough, waterproof case
- Protective rubber lining
There are no reviews yet.