Robust laser receiver with an easy-to-read display for use on construction machinery. In conjunction with a rotating laser, the new Nedo ACCEPTOR M excavator receiver reliably indicates whether the blade of the excavator bucket is above, at or below the target height. Large and bright LEDs enable comfortable reading from the excavator cabin. The tilt compensation that can be switched on compensates for tilting of the excavator boom by up to 30°. As a result, the ACCEPTOR M always shows precisely and reliably the position of the blade of the excavator bucket in relation to the target height, even when the excavator shaft is tilted.
- Robust machine receiver for all rotating lasers with a red laser beam
- Large receiving field with a length of 190 mm
- 220° reception angle for reliable reception of the laser beam
- Very robust construction
- Waterproof and dustproof according to protection class IP 66
- Easy and reliable attachment to the excavator handle with 12 very strong magnets
- Rubber nubs to prevent slipping
- 3 accuracy levels with 4 mm, 8 mm or 12 mm resolution
- Very bright LEDs for good readability, even from the excavator cabin
- Inclination compensation up to 30° for more precision, even with an inclined excavator stick
- Beep that can be switched off
- Incl. Transport case and meter rule
- Suitable for all rotating lasers with a wavelength of 600 nm to 780 nm
There are no reviews yet.