This robust rotating laser is ideal for precise leveling of horizontals and slopes over long distances. Available modes include spot, scan, rotation, and handheld modes. The device aligns itself automatically to save time and offers convenient one-button operation as well as a remote control for controlling all functions up to 40 meters. In the event of external influences, the device switches off automatically to avoid measurement errors. A special engine brake provides good protection during transport. The receiver offers a reception range of up to 350 meters. LC displays on the front and back, LED signaling and acoustic melodies show the height of the laser beam.
- Exact horizontal alignment
- Precisely aligning slopes
- Simple one-button operation
- Laser modes: spot, scan, rotary and handheld mode
- Time-saving, fully automatic alignment via sensor automatic
- All functions can be controlled with the remote control up to a maximum of 40 m
- Measurement reliability through automatic switch-off with ADS-Tilt
- Tough, waterproof case
- Transport LOCK: The device is protected with a special motor brake during transport
- Head and side magnets
There are no reviews yet.