This electronic locator enables targeted metal detection, live and dead wire location, and wall and joist identification. The device is suitable for use on all non-metallic casings. It detects concealed, non-magnetic metals under stone, concrete, screed, wood, ceramic and mineral building materials at a depth of up to 10 centimeters and magnetic metals at a depth of up to 12 centimeters. In metal mode, the device provides a depth reading and indicates whether the metal is magnetic or non-magnetic.
- Targeted location of hidden magnetic and non-magnetic metal objects under stone, concrete, screed, wood, ceramic and mineral building materials
- Device informs whether magnetic or non-magnetic metal was detected
- Accurate depth reading in metal mode to check drilling depth
- Exact localization of live and dead power lines, for example under plaster or wooden panels
- Precise determination of wall and cross beams in drywall including display of centers and edges
- Automatic and manual calibration functions for optimal adaptation to the background and localization of measurement objects
- Suitable for all non-metallic casing
- Easy and safe to use thanks to operator guidance on the LC display
- Stable, ergonomic housing
- High level of security thanks to permanent voltage warning
- Energy-saving auto shut-off when not in use
There are no reviews yet.