Like the ST101, the SmartTrak 102 magnet and slide valve locator is also used to detect magnetic fields on all parts that are covered by earth, road surfaces, snow and water. With this, hydrants, manhole covers, marking magnets, slide rods, surveying marks or pipes as well as mines can be determined easily and without any problems. The detectors convert the magnetic effect of these iron and steel parts into acoustic and optical signals, which can be used to get an idea of the type and depth of laying. The signal peaks in the illustrations clarify the display on the locator. Simple handling and uncomplicated operation. The ST102 reproduces the signal as a tone and via a clear LCD display. In contrast to many other devices, this makes it possible to determine the objects found with greater pinpoint accuracy and precision. The LCD display is a valuable and indispensable aid, especially in very noisy environments or for people with hearing impairments.
Same features as the ST101, additionally equipped with a special Smart+ mode for locating vertical objects. The device also contains an ERASE button, which can be used to achieve good locating results even in the vicinity of metal fences or other large metal objects.
- Advanced membrane knobs for sensitivity and volume control
- Lightweight and balanced design for one-handed use
- Very stable and waterproof aluminum rod with rubber tip
- For your safety, a warning icon appears when crossing power lines
- Numerical and acoustic display of magnetic field strength
- Using the ERASE button allows you to get good localization results even near metal fences or other large metal objects
- Indication of polarity with plus and minus signs
- SMART+ mode for objects buried vertically to the earth’s surface (e.g. survey pipes): other magnetic objects are hidden