The SmartTrak 101 Magnet and Pusher Bar Locator is designed to detect magnetic fields on any part hidden by dirt, road surface, snow and water. With this, hydrants, manhole covers, marking magnets, slide rods, surveying marks or pipes as well as mines can be determined easily and without any problems. The detectors convert the magnetic effect of these iron and steel parts into acoustic and optical signals, which can be used to get an idea of the type and depth of laying. The signal peaks in the illustrations clarify the display on the locator. Simple handling and uncomplicated operation. The ST101 reproduces the signal as a tone and via a clear LCD display. In contrast to many other devices, this makes it possible to determine the objects found with greater pinpoint accuracy and precision. The LCD display is a valuable and indispensable aid, especially in very noisy environments or for people with hearing impairments.
- Advanced membrane knobs for sensitivity and volume control
- Lightweight and balanced design for one-handed use
- Very stable and waterproof aluminum rod with rubber tip
- For your safety, a warning icon appears when crossing power lines
- Numerical and acoustic display of magnetic field strength
- New development with smart mode