The precise drill guide device consisting of a transmitter and receiver enables the drill channel to be safely aligned with wall and ceiling drill holes of up to 150 cm. The location is carried out by easily visible LED indicators and acoustic signals. Easily accessible marking aids in the transmitter and receiver are used for center alignment. The required drilling depth of up to 200 cm can be determined via the integrated LCD display. The TX transmitter with metal and voltage detection ensures effective prevention of incorrect drilling. If foreign objects are detected, a visual and acoustic warning is sent.
- Simple and exact alignment of the drilling channel
- Precise location of entry and exit positions via LED indicators
- Easily accessible marking aids in the transmitter and receiver for center alignment
- Determination of the required drilling depth up to 200 cm
- Sender TX with integrated metal and voltage detection to avoid incorrect drilling
- Visual and acoustic warning when foreign objects are detected
- Avoiding unnecessary drilling