This universal material and air moisture measuring device works with the non-destructive surface scan (capacitance measuring method), a precise point measurement of the material moisture (resistance measuring method) and the room climate measurement with display of the ambient temperature, relative humidity and dew point temperature. Various selectable material groups (wood and building materials) enable material-specific measurements and increase accuracy. Index mode enables moisture to be detected quickly through comparative measurements. The index zoom mode is suitable for tracking the drying process of hard building materials such as screed and concrete. By visualizing an additional LED display, the user can see directly whether the test object is to be classified as dry, damp or wet. The auto hold function fixes the last stable value in the display. The accuracy of the device can be checked via a reference measurement using the protective cap. The Digital Connection interface is used to transfer measurement data and set device parameters.
- 3 measuring methods: resistance measurement, capacitive measurement (non-destructive) and room climate measurement with display of ambient temperature, relative humidity and dew point temperature
- For measuring 108 types of wood and 31 building materials
- Index function for optimal evaluation of different material categories
- Immediate information about the degree of moisture or dryness of the measured material with LED display
- Effective testing of the measuring device with reference measurement via the protective cap
- Simple transmission of measurement data to the mobile phone via Digital Connection interface
- Large, illuminated LC display
There are no reviews yet.