The CondenseSpot Plus is suitable for preventing damage to the building fabric by localizing thermal bridges and condensation moisture. The infrared thermometer determines the surface temperature, the ambient temperature, the relative humidity and the dew point temperature. Temperature measurements in poorly accessible places or endangered measuring zones are also possible. The practical multifunction display shows different measured values simultaneously.
- Effective localization of thermal bridges and condensation moisture through non-contact temperature measurement
- Versatile measurements: surface temperature, ambient temperature, relative humidity, dew point, wet bulb and dry bulb
- Enables temperature measurements in poorly accessible places and endangered measuring zones
- Comprehensive information through simultaneous display of different measured values
- Condensation water indicator as a bar graph display
- Clear thermal bridge warning through colored display
- Practical display of the smallest, largest or difference reading
- Quick selection of default emissivity values using Fast Preset
- Exact setting of the emissivity by numerical input
- K-Type alarm function
- Last reading can be saved temporarily
- Easy to read LC display
- Stable, ergonomic housing
There are no reviews yet.