Moisture meter that allows you to determine the moisture content in wood and building materials in a few seconds. The functional principle is based on the dielkometric (high-frequency) method. The main feature that differentiates the device from competitive products are three RH sensors and the possibility to switch on an external sensor, with which one can record relative humidity, air temperature, dew point and equilibrium wood moisture content. The operating principle of the Hydro Pro moisture meter is based on the relationship between the dielectric constant of the material and the moisture content at plus temperatures. With this principle it is possible to measure the moisture content of wood accurately within 2% to 65% at a depth of 50mm. The high-frequency method used is almost independent of wood temperature and static electricity, which distinguishes it from the conductometric method and needle-type moisture meters. With this method, the device achieves high performance, which allows you to measure the moisture content of a board in a few seconds, eliminating the problems of wood shredding, warping, laminate warping and poor wood adhesion due to the moisture difference of the glued products. The moisture meter for wood and concrete Hydro Pro has a color display for easy reading of the measured values. The backlight allows the moisture meter to be used even in poor visibility.
- Non-destructive measurement of material moisture
- Easy to use: select the material and place it on the surface
- Immediate information about the degree of moisture or dryness of the measured material with LED display
- The target dependencies library includes 8 wood groups and 4 building material groups
- The moisture meter has a color display for easy reading of the readings
There are no reviews yet.