The MoistureFinder Compact enables damage-free material moisture measurement of wood and building materials. The device has four selectable material characteristics for soft wood types (e.g. spruce, pine), hard wood types (e.g. beech, oak), gypsum plaster and cement screed. The wet/dry indicator with twelve colored LEDs provides immediate information about the degree of moisture or dryness of the test object. If wet material is detected, the user is warned by an additional acoustic signal. With the hold function, the last measured value can be kept in the display at the push of a button. After three minutes of non-use, it switches off automatically.
- Non-destructive measurement of material moisture
- Easy to use: select the material and place it on the surface
- Versatile use thanks to 4 selectable material characteristics: soft wood types, hard wood types, gypsum plaster and cement screed
- Immediate information about the degree of moisture or dryness of the measured material with LED display
- Clear warning of wet material by red LED display and warning tone
- Hold function to fix the current measured value in the display
- Battery status recognizable at any time with battery low display
- Energy-saving auto shut-off when not in use
There are no reviews yet.