The electronic material moisture meter is used for non-destructive localization and assessment of moisture distribution in walls, floors or ceilings. Leak locators can quickly get an overview of the severity and distribution of the damage in the building when inspecting the damage site. After measuring the moisture in the damaged area, users can compare the index value to the reference value they previously measured in an area not affected by moisture damage. This allows conclusions to be drawn about which areas of the building are affected by moisture and to what extent.
- Simple detection and assessment of moisture distribution in walls, floors and ceilings
- Quick overview of the extent and severity of moisture damage as part of the damage site inspection
- Efficiently pinpoint the building area with the most significant moisture damage
- Non-destructive capacitive measuring method
- Material characteristics for cement screed, anhydrite screed and concrete in CM% and mass%
- Easy to read display with indication of reference, maximum and index value
- Humidity indicator that can be switched off: Acoustic alarm and 12-digit LED display with configurable limit value
- Climate sensor provides other relevant parameters for analyzing damage and moisture conditions: humidity, ambient temperature and calculated dew point
- Practical automatic locking of the last measured value in the display
- Simple transmission of measurement data via the Digital Connection interface to the mobile phone
- Energy-saving auto shut-off when not in use
- Robust, rubberized housing
There are no reviews yet.