The fully automatic horizontal/vertical rotation laser for clever craftsmen including laser receiver ACCEPTOR 2 digital with mm display Ideal for leveling and alignment – in interior design, in building construction or civil engineering. The SIRIUS 1 HV is characterized by optimal functionality, complete equipment and an attractive price-performance ratio. Thanks to the clever sealing concept, the SIRIUS 1 rotating lasers are protected against water jets and dust in accordance with IP 65 and thus meet sealing requirements that are otherwise only expected with much more expensive lasers. Improved fall protection. The new SIRIUS 1 is even more robust thanks to the new rotor protection made of die-cast aluminum and shatterproof glass. The laser can easily cope with hard hits or falls. Improved ergonomics. Thanks to the newly designed, rubberized carrying handle, the new SIRIUS 1 fits even better in the hand. The rubberized vertical mounts guarantee improved stability, even on smooth surfaces.
- Fully automatic horizontal/vertical laser for interior design and outdoor use
- High-power laser diode (laser class 3R) for good visibility of the laser beam
- Alternatively available with laser class 2
- Automatic height monitoring stops the laser in the event of a strong shock.
This avoids height errors
- Plumb beam down and up
- Manual tilt in two axes
- Scan function and point mode
- Robust, jet-proof housing IP 65
- Rotor protection made of die-cast aluminum and shatterproof glass
- NiMH high-performance rechargeable batteries for a long service life
- Remote control for convenient handling