The digital electronic spirit level in a handy, square format is ideal for precisely aligning slopes. The device has a 360° angle display and a reference function for transferring angles. The display rotates with overhead measurements and is therefore easy to read in any position. The last determined value can be retained in the display using the hold function. Measurement data can be easily transferred to a smartphone via the Digital Connection interface. The calibration function offers high measurement accuracy. Strong holding magnets are used for secure attachment to metal surfaces.
- Precisely aligning slopes
- Convenient 360° angle display
- Reference function allows angles to be transferred
- High accuracy and exact adjustment to the measuring surface thanks to the calibration function
- Convenient overhead measurements with flip display
- Hold function to fix the current measured value in the display
- Digital Connection interface for use with MeasureNote app
- Acoustic route guidance with 3 different signal tones
- Strong holding magnets for attachment to metal surfaces
- V-groove for mounting on tubes
- Easy to read display
- Compact design
There are no reviews yet.