The series of professional infrared pyrometers Maxwell combines the most precise, the most modern devices with the highest degree of protection. The Maxwell pyrometer quickly determines the temperature of hard-to-reach or dangerous objects and localizes possible mold growth. Professional pyrometers CONDTROL Maxwell are well suited for work in the field of housing and communal services, power engineering, for car services, construction companies and do-it-yourselfers.
CONDTROL Maxwell 4 is a professional pyrometer with advanced features. The dew point indicates a temperature at which water vapor can separate as dew. In the dew point determination mode, the room temperature is measured with the relative humidity. The absolute humidity is calculated from these two data and from this the temperature at which the relative humidity reaches the value of 100% can be determined. The surface temperature is also measured. The dew point is compared to the surface temperature and the result allows localization of possible mold growth.
- Precise and non-contact detection of surface temperature
- Enables temperature measurements in poorly accessible places and endangered measuring zones
- Many applications thanks to the large temperature measuring range and adjustable emission coefficient
- Exact targeting of the test area
- Convenient display of the largest reading during measurement
- Easy to read LC display
- Calculation from dew point
- Stable, ergonomic housing
- Battery status recognizable at any time with battery low display