The series of professional infrared pyrometers Maxwell combines the most precise, the most modern devices with the highest degree of protection. The Maxwell pyrometer quickly determines the temperature of hard-to-reach or dangerous objects and localizes possible mold growth. Professional pyrometers CONDTROL Maxwell are well suited for work in the field of housing and communal services, power engineering, for car services, construction companies and do-it-yourselfers.
Condtrol Maxwell 3 is an infrared surface thermometer with a measuring range from -30 °С to 380 °С intended for non-contact temperature measurement. The Maxwell 3 is used for quick and reliable control of heat loss, ideal for finding thermal bridges, localizing possible mold growth, blockages in the heating system and overheating of contacts and consumable parts in cars and mechanisms. The intuitive interface, laser pointers make working with the Maxwell 3 easy and convenient. The measured value appears on the display by just pressing a button.
- Precise and non-contact detection of surface temperature
- Enables temperature measurements in poorly accessible places and endangered measuring zones
- Many applications thanks to the large temperature measuring range and adjustable emission coefficient
- Exact targeting of the test area
- Convenient display of the largest reading during measurement
- Easy to read LC display
- Stable, ergonomic housing
- Battery status recognizable at any time with battery low display