The Nestle Octoliner G, with a green laser beam, is an electronic, self -leveling cross line laser with outstanding accuracy. It can produce four vertical lines at the right angle, a 360° horizontal line, a plot point on the floor and a laser cross on the ceiling with an accuracy of ± 1.5 mm/10 m. The green laser beam is 4 times from the human eye Better perceived than a red beam and is therefore particularly suitable for drywall. It levels himself down quickly and stable in an area of 4°. Self -leveling can be switched off to project laser beams at an angle if necessary. Its adjustable 360° part circuit for simple angular measurements is also advantageous. The side fine drives support the exact alignment of the vertical levels.
- All lines with green laser beam, plot point red laser beam
- Work temperature -10° C to +40°C
- Motorized self -leveling
- Versatility in use by 360° horizontal line in conjunction with precisely vertical levels
- 4 switchable vertical lines and plot point
- In addition, a lottery point is created downwards
- The Octoliner has motorized self -leveling in an area of 4°
- With the 5/8 thread connection, the laser can also be mounted on a tripod
- The Octoliner is also suitable for use with a recipient for line laser
- Side -free drive for the exact alignment of the vertical levels
- Self -leveling can be switched off if necessary to z. B. to project crooked lines
- Adjustable leg screws to compensate for bumps outside the self -level area
- The Octoliner-G is also suitable for use with a recipient
There are no reviews yet.