Its distinguishing feature is the use of green laser lines with a wavelength of 532 nm, which are 4 times brighter than red with the same power. The NEO G220 set differs from its junior NEO G200 in having plumb points that take the markings from the ground to The NEO G220’s body is designed for tough construction site use. It is well protected from dust, dirt, splashing water and covered with a silicone coating on the sides. The housing has a non-slip ribbed surface in the grip area. transfer ceiling. The NEO cross line laser family has a manual grade mode. Turn on this function and tilt the cross line laser at the desired angle. Mounts on a 1/4” and 5/8” tripod. Thread with the clamp on a profile. Attachment with cable ties to vertical profiles and columns. Hanging on a nail or a screw (on the back of the device).
- Exact horizontal and vertical alignment of objects
- Easy to align slopes
- Mounts on a tripod with 1/4” and 5/8” thread
- Two clearly visible, individually switchable laser lines
- Time-saving automatic alignment
- Many attachment options on tripod, wall and metal surfaces
- With built-in handheld mode