Powerful and flexible – this is how the LAX 50 G cross line laser presents itself. If you are one of those professionals who value an extraordinarily visible laser cross, then the innovative STABILA GREENBEAM technology will convince you. The practical multi-purpose platform is a perfect complement to the easy-to-use laser. Thanks to the flexible mounting options, you can position the laser at a desired working height. Benefit from this all-round talent for interior design.
- Self-levelling cross-line laser with particularly bright, fine, green laser lines – thanks to STABILA GREENBEAM technology, optimally visible up to 30 m.
- Versatile for quick work directly on the long laser lines – 1 horizontal line, 1 vertical line.
- Latest generation of power-saving laser diodes – operating time of up to 7 hours.
- Quick self-levelling thanks to pendulum technology suitable for construction sites.
- Rotating multi-purpose platform for flexible positioning of the laser on the floor and on tripods (1/4″ and 5/8″ thread). Strong rare-earth magnet system for securely attaching the platform to metallic components, e.g. B. on U-profiles. Hanging hole for wall mounting.
- Integrated clamping device on the laser for attachment to pipes (maximum diameter: 30 mm).
- Protection class IP 53: protection against dust deposits inside, protection against spray water (up to 60° from the vertical).
- Belt pouch for easy transport and safe storage.