The rotating lasers of the PRIMUS 2 series are highly precise under all operating conditions: in continuous rain, in the freezing cold, in scorching heat. Horizontal, vertical or in incline mode. Whenever it matters. The PRIMUS 2 housing is protected against water and dust according to IP 66. After use, the PRIMUS 2 can even be hosed down and cleaned. Thanks to the innovative shock protection system inside the housing, the rotating lasers of the PRIMUS 2 series can easily withstand a fall from a height of 1 m. Additional safety is provided by the solid rubber housing and the rotor protection made of shatterproof glass. All PRIMUS 2 rotating lasers are equipped with high-quality laser diodes with a wavelength of 635 nm. You can choose between high-power laser diodes of laser class 3R or laser diodes of laser class 2 with Bright Beam Technology™. Optimum visibility of the laser beam is thus guaranteed even in the most unfavorable light conditions. NiMH high-performance rechargeable batteries with Eneloop™ technology guarantee an extremely long service life of over 100 hours and minimal self-discharge. The intelligent energy compartment allows you to quickly switch to a reserve battery or from battery to battery operation and vice versa. Tired of cumbersome handling? The rotating lasers of the PRIMUS 2 series are characterized by intuitive operation and easy handling.
have off. In addition to the standard 5/8” connection thread, all PRIMUS 2 lasers are equipped with the Quick-Fix
Equipped with a quick release system. The laser can be attached to any tripod in a matter of seconds
be resolved again. Simply flip the lever to attach or detach. Finished.
- Fully automatic rotating laser for horizontal use
- Robust, motorized levelling
- Automatic height monitoring stops the laser in the event of a strong shock. This avoids height errors
- Highly visible high-power laser diode (laser class 3R) for uncomplicated work at close range
- Alternatively available with laser class 2 with Bright Beam Technology™
- Large, clear display to show the operating status, rotation speed, etc.
- Rotor protection made of shatterproof glass
- ACCEPTOR MAXX laser receiver with heavy-duty die-cast aluminum receiver bracket
- Extremely easy to use
- Highly precise under all operating conditions
- Available with an optional 900 rpm rotation speed, perfect for machine controls