The precise noise level meter works with frequency weighting filters according to the standard dB (A) and dB (C) curves. For optimal adjustment to the noise dynamics, you can choose between two time weightings (Fast/Slow). A visual evaluation of the test area can be carried out with the switchable analogue display. The measurement is documented using the long-term recording function with 16,000 memory points or real-time logging on the PC using the software supplied. The device has analog DC and AC outputs and an illuminated display. Calibration and adjustment is possible using a standard noise level calibrator of 94 dB/1 kHz.
- Exact measurement of noise levels with frequency weighting filters according to the standard dB (A) and dB (C) curves
- Selectable time weightings for optimal adjustment to the noise dynamics
- Long-term recording function with 16,000 memory points or real-time logging on the PC
- Switchable analogue display for visual evaluation
- Can be calibrated and adjusted using standard noise level calibrator 94 dB/1 kHz
- Sensitive electret condenser microphone with detachable windscreen
- Analog outputs: DC and AC
- PC software (English)
- Large, backlit display
There are no reviews yet.