The precise coating thickness gauge is suitable for insulating and non-magnetic coatings on non-ferrous metals. The subsurface material is recognized automatically (ferrous/ferromagnetic, non-ferrous/non-ferromagnetic). To increase the measurement accuracy, the device has one-point and two-point calibration. With the internal memory, 400 measured values can be saved and transferred to the PC for evaluation via the USB interface.
- Precise layer thickness measurement using the indication and eddy current principle
- Measurable coatings: non-magnetic (paint, zinc on steel) and insulating (paint, anodizing coatings)
- Automatic detection of subsurface material (ferrous/ferromagnetic, non-ferrous/non-ferromagnetic)
- Comprehensive data backup through internal memory for 400 readings
- Increased measurement accuracy through one-point and two-point calibration
- USB interface for evaluation on the PC
- Min/Max/AVG display
- Easy to read display
There are no reviews yet.