This handy digital 360° inclinometer enables exact horizontal and vertical alignment as well as the transfer of angles. The robust device is shockproof, dustproof and can even be temporarily submerged (IP 67). An easily accessible calibration function, the 90°/45°/0° signaling and the illuminated flip display for overhead measurements ensure convenient use. The magnetic mount offers the advantage of hands-free working on metal constructions. The measurement data can be transferred to smartphones via the Digital Connection interface and well documented with the free MeasureNote app.
- Precisely aligning slopes
- Inclination memory for the exact transfer of angles
- Easily accessible, easy-to-use calibration function: Lasting accuracy with reversal measurement
- Compact design, suitable for every tool box
- Effective protection against impacts with rubber caps
- Free your hands when working on metal constructions thanks to the magnetic holder
- IP 67: the device is dustproof and can be temporarily submerged
- Acoustic route guidance with 3 different signal tones
- Digital Connection interface for use with MeasureNote app
- Illuminated display with direction indicator
- Switchable measurement units
- Extra stiff aluminum profile with milled measuring surfaces
There are no reviews yet.