One of the main advantages of XLiner Quattro 360G is the Bluetooth module for wireless data transmission. Now you don’t have to interrupt the work process to change layers or control the laser intensity. All this can be done with the free “Xliner Remote” app for smartphones and tablets. The function is useful when an employee is absent or when working at a greater distance from the installation site. The “XLiner Remote” application is available in the App Store and Google Play. The XLiner Quattro 360G cross line laser projects green laser lines that are most comfortable for the human eye. The housing of the XLiner Quattro 360G has good water, dust and fall protection. Thanks to the non-slip rubber surfaces, the device sits firmly in the hand. The rubber coatings serve as additional protection against falls and bumps. Silicone keys are more durable than layer keys. They are not destroyed by frost, moisture and dust. XLiner Quattro 360G has two tripod threads – 1/4”, 5/8”, which allows attachment to all types of accessories and tripods. A special opening for screws expands the possible uses.
The Quattro 360G has 2 powerful batteries (2600 mAh). Compared to normal batteries, Li-ion batteries can work under long-term high loads without losing capacity (more than 8 hours each). A special function of the XLiner Quattro 360G cross line laser is the plumb function, which allows the markings to be transferred from the floor to the ceiling. XLiner Quattro 360G enables work in the area without moving the device. If the grade angle is outside of the self-leveling range, the cross line laser will signal above it. Sway lock can be deactivated to project the laser lines at any angle. The plumb function makes it easier to assemble the stairways, sloping ceilings, corners and decorative elements. By tilting the cross line laser downwards, it is possible to project the marking for tile and laminate coverings and other floor coverings. During the development of the new Quattro 360G, the specialists from the CONDTROL engineering center have succeeded in increasing the projection distance to 60m. With the receiver, the modernized device also reaches 100m.
- Exact horizontal and vertical alignment of objects
- Easy to align slopes
- Mounts on a tripod with 1/4” and 5/8” thread
- With the receiver With range up to 100m
- Opening in the housing for the screw – easy attachment to the wall or to the optionally available CONDTROL Clamp accessory
- The XLiner Quattro 360G cross line laser generates two 360° planes (horizontal and vertical) and one plumb point downwards (nadir)
- The integrated Bluetooth module enables the device to be controlled via cell phone or tablet using the free “Xliner Remote” application
- Thanks to the high-strength materials used in the manufacture of the devices, the Xliner Quattro 360G is protected against moisture, dust and cold
- An additional battery enables trouble-free work within 8 hours
- The “XLiner Remote” application is available in the App Store and Google Play