CONDTROL Xliner Combo 360 G represents a new generation of laser levels with a 360° horizontal line. The projection of vertical and horizontal lines, cross lines and inclined planes helps to solve a wide range of tasks: building partitions, wallpapering, laying tiles, etc. Xliner Combo 360 G has a laser plummet function.
The Xliner Combo 360G is equipped with the Bluetooth module. Install the free Xliner Remote app on your smartphone or tablet and switch layers, control the intensity of the laser emission and operate the tool remotely. It is available for download on the App Store and Google Play. The Xliner 360 G is equipped with a green 520 nm laser, which is four times brighter than a red one with the same emitter power. This feature makes the laser level equally effective on indoor and outdoor job sites. For outdoor use, the Xliner 360G has an impulse mode that allows it to work with the CONDTROL laser receiver at a distance of up to 80 m. Impact-resistant rubberized housing, high protection against moisture, dust and dirt allow the Xliner 360 G to be used both indoors and outdoors at any time of the year.
Thanks to two thread types (1/4” and 5/8”), the Xliner 360G can be installed on all types of tripods as well as on accessories for mounting laser levels. When tilt mode is enabled, self-leveling is not available, which allows the line to be projected at any user-specified angle. This function is indispensable when marking and installing stairs, corner elements of constructions or decorations. By pointing the emitter of the laser downwards, you can project the support axis for laying flooring, including tiles. CONDTROL Xliner Combo 360 G projects laser dots that make it possible to transfer markings from floor to ceiling. The CONDTROL Xliner Combo 360 G is equipped with two types of threads that allow the laser level to be mounted on all types of tripods and accessories:
– 5/8″ thread for mounting on a spacer rod or tripod;
– 1/4” thread for mounting on a tripod or CONDTROL accessories Krab and Wall Mount;
In addition, the laser level has a special hole for fixing it to the vertical structures with nails or screws.
- Exact horizontal and vertical alignment of objects
- Easy to align slopes
- Mounts on a tripod with 1/4” and 5/8” thread
- With the receiver With range up to 80 m
- Opening in the housing for the screw – easy attachment to the wall or to the optionally available CONDTROL Clamp accessory
- The XLiner Combo 360 G cross line laser creates two 360° planes (horizontal and vertical) and two plumb points on the floor and ceiling
- The integrated Bluetooth module enables the device to be controlled via mobile phone or tablet using the free “Xliner Remote” application
- Thanks to the high-strength materials used in the manufacture of the devices, XLiner Combo 360 G is protected against moisture, dust and cold
- The “XLiner Remote” application is available in the App Store and Google Play