All-round solution for all leveling and testing work. Horizontal and vertical leveling with 3 x 360° green laser lines Creation of right angles on the floor anywhere in the room for straight and diagonal laying of tiles.
Creation and verification of the correct height of the floor covering. Checking the flatness of the wall and floor.
3 x 360° green laser lines, visibility up to 30 m. Small minimum distance of the laser lines of 6 mm to the wall and 8 mm from the floor. Individually height-adjustable platform in the range from 25 to 85 mm for laying floor tiles at the correct height.
20 mm adapter (also for tripod connection 5/8″). Height-adjustable wall bracket with pivoting support rail.
Freely hanging attachment to the tripod for the best line representation on the ground. Checking uneven floors using height control pins. Pulse function for use with a receiver (optional).
- 3 x 360° laser lines – form 6 laser crosses
- Laser lines can be switched individually
- Plumb function
- Minimum distance of the laser level to the ground 8 mm
- Minimum distance of the laser level to the wall 6 mm
- Height adjustable platform in the range of 25 to 85 mm
- Visual warning signal when outside the self-levelling range
- Manual function to apply bias
- Tripod connection 5/8″ (bottom of device / with adapter)
- 1/4″ connection (top of device)
- Use with receiver FR 75-MM / FR 55 / 55-M (optional)
- Wall mount: adjustable in height and sideways, for wall hanging with screws/nails, attachment to magnetic surfaces, for strap attachment
There are no reviews yet.