Tile 4D Laser is a multifunctional, robust and convenient tool that allows you to cover a wide range of works that require high accuracy in marking space. When developing this novelty, the developers have succeeded in being able to offer modern technical possibilities at the best price-performance ratio. Lower laser beam of 360°. During the development of the Laser Tiles 4D, engineers implemented a technical solution that significantly simplifies the setting of markings. One of the laser beams projects the horizontal plane at the closest distance to the surface. The use of the lower horizontal plane allows to minimize material consumption during assembly work, floor leveling and concrete painting. With the help of the Tile 4D Laser you can save another valuable resource – your time. The case is made of high quality materials and covered with a silicone coating on the sides, which protects the device from falls and bumps. In the grip area, the housing has a non-slip, ribbed rubber surface, which enables safe handling when operating the device.
- Exact horizontal and vertical alignment of objects
- Mounts on a tripod with 1/4″, 5/8″ thread
- Time-saving automatic alignment
- External Li-Ion battery
- rubber dampers
- Metal cover flap with rubber cap
- Projecting the lower horizontal plane 360° with a height of 13 mm above the ground
- Green laser projects clearly visible marking lines
- High splash water and dust protection class (IP54)
- The impulse mode is used to extend the range up to 60 m
There are no reviews yet.