Vector 100 – professional laser rangefinder for quick and precise measurements up to 100m. The full-color, high-resolution display allows you to work comfortably in all lighting conditions. The CONDTROL Smart Measure app, which can be controlled via the Bluetooth function, expands the application possibilities of the laser rangefinder. One of the main advantages of the Vector 100 laser rangefinder is the ability to measure the distance between any two points in space. Based on two auxiliary measurements, the built-in 3D sensor determines a distance that is above buildings or obstacles (wall, tree, fence). With the function, the range finder calculates the entire wall area to estimate the need for materials for renovation work (wallpaper, spatula). To do this, you must first measure the height and then the length of all the walls. The laser range finder adds the calculated areas and shows them on the display. The built-in inclinometer allows you to determine the horizontal and vertical distance from the reference point to the object. With the function you can, for example, determine the height of the building and the distance to the building, even over obstacles. Digital spirit levels can be used to calculate inclines and declines, check the flatness of floors and the horizontal alignment of furniture.
- Precise laser measurement to determine lengths, areas and volumes
- The built-in inclinometer allows you to determine the horizontal and vertical distance from the reference point to the object
- Pythagorean function
- Continuous measurement function
- Automatic addition of wall surfaces with the same height
- Stable, ergonomic housing
- The full-color, high-resolution display allows you to work comfortably in all lighting conditions