Measurement wheels are used to measure routes on flat terrain. It is rolled up along the measuring route, holding forward on a guide rod. The traveled route is displayed using a count. Typical areas of application are: official commitment, road and track construction, agriculture and forestry, landscaping and wherever there are route measurements over medium to long distances. The Nestle Messrad MR-21 is equipped with a foldable aluminum guide rod and a spoke wheel. The quality counting captures the routes in the direction of running and subtracted against the direction of running. This measurement wheel MR-21 also offers a storage bar and an integrated brake. Nestle measuring wheels are always “made in Germany”.
- Spoke wheel
- Precision model
- Foldable guide rod made of aluminum
- Counting also counts backwards, subtractions are possible
- Zero stall lever right next to the count enables a quick reset
- Run rubber is ground to exactly 318.5mm in diameter
- The frames of our measuring wheels are robot -welded and thus grant a quality and extreme robustness to be consistent for years
There are no reviews yet.