Measuring wheels are used to measure distances on level ground. You roll it along the measuring track, holding it in front of you on a guide rod. The distance traveled is displayed using a counter. Typical areas of application are: official use, road and railway construction, agriculture and forestry, landscaping and wherever distance measurements over medium to long distances are required. Choose solid wheel measuring wheels with a slightly higher weight for precise tracking. The quality counter records the distances in the running direction and subtracts against the running direction. This measuring wheel is equipped with a parking bracket, an integrated brake and a foldable guide rod. NESTLE measuring wheels are always “Made in Germany”.
- Quality counter MADE IN GERMANY easy to read from the stand
- Counter also counts backwards, subtractions are possible
- Zero setting lever next to the counter allows for a quick reset
- Integrated brake
- Folding guide bar
- As a quality certificate, you will receive a test sticker on each measuring wheel that indicates the tolerance of the wheel
- For official use, a version with an official declaration of conformity is optionally available (formerly referred to as verification)
- Sturdy and spacious parking bracket, simply fold out to the rear
- Sturdy full disc wheel keeps the measuring wheel safely on track and ensures maximum smoothness
- The running rubber is ground to a diameter of exactly 318.5mm
- The frames of our measuring wheels are robot-welded and thus guarantee consistent quality and extreme robustness for years to come
- Available in solid or spoked wheels
There are no reviews yet.