The IR-Cam thermal imager series is suitable for simple tasks in the field of thermal image analysis. They can be used, for example, when examining buildings, insulation and window openings with regard to heat loss. They are also used in examining electrical appliances with regard to overheating and in examining heating and air conditioning systems as well as underfloor heating. The infrared images are saved on a removable SD card or in the internal memory of the IR-CAM. The infrared images can be transferred to the PC with a USB cable.
- Infrared sensor for quick and easy measurement and evaluation of temperature profiles
- Comprehensive analysis by infrared image
- Central measuring point for temperature analysis and hot/cold point markings
- Easy to read, high-resolution display
- Versatile uses thanks to the large measuring range
- Integrated SD storage for data backup
- Micro USB port for battery charging
There are no reviews yet.