The green laser beam guarantees optimal visibility, even in unfavorable lighting conditions. This means that working without a laser receiver is also possible in bright daylight, on dark surfaces or at greater distances. Thanks to the clever sealing concept, the SIRIUS 1 rotating lasers are protected against water jets and dust in accordance with IP 65 and thus meet sealing requirements that are otherwise only expected with much more expensive lasers. The new SIRIUS 1 is even more robust thanks to the new rotor protection made of die-cast aluminum and shatterproof glass. The laser can easily cope with hard hits or falls. Thanks to the newly designed, rubberized carrying handle, the new SIRIUS 1 fits even better in the hand. The rubberized vertical mounts guarantee improved stability, even on smooth surfaces. Green laser lines are four times more visible to the human eye than red ones. Due to the optimal visibility of the green laser line, the Nedo SIRIUS 1 HV green rotating laser opens up a much larger working area in which work can be done on sight, i.e. without a laser receiver, than a rotating laser with red laser diodes. Thanks to innovative laser technology, the SIRIUS 1 HV green no longer has the usual disadvantages of green lasers in terms of working temperature. The Nedo SIRIUS 1 HV green rotating laser therefore has the same temperature range as the SIRIUS 1 HV with red laser diodes.
Nedo SIRIUS 1 HV green is optionally available in laser class 2 or laser class 3R.
- Fully automatic horizontal/vertical laser for interior design and outdoor use
- Green high-power laser diode (optionally available with laser class 3R or 2) for best visibility of the laser beam
- Automatic height monitoring stops the laser in the event of a strong shock. This avoids height errors
- Plumb beam down and up
- Manual tilt in two axes
- Scan function and point mode
- Robust, jet-proof housing IP 65
- Rotor protection made of die-cast aluminum and shatterproof glass
- NiMH high-performance rechargeable batteries for a long service life
- Remote control for convenient handling