Horizontal and vertical TRACKING function for automatic axis alignment for building construction, batter boards, ramps, landscaping.
TRACKING function: The plane of rotation automatically aligns with the zero position of the receiver – making long-distance tracking a breeze. Simple one-button use of the TRACKING function with a range of up to 110 m.
mm displaying receiver FR 77-MM TRACKING – visible accuracy.
- Vertical: in both X and Y axes
- Horizontal: one axis X or Y, second axis self-levelling
- TRACKING function for automatic axis alignment horizontally and vertically
- The rotation plane is automatically centered on the zero position of the receiver, e.g. for batter boards, ramps or in gardening and landscaping
- Simple one-button application for TRACKING function
- TRACKING function range 110 m
- mm-displaying receiver FR 77-MM Tracking
- Particularly well-protected housing IP 66
- High accuracy ± 0.5 mm / 10 m ∙ working range 400 m in diameter
- Scanning in particularly small steps in the angle range up to 180° ∙ 90° perpendicular beam for right angles
- Automatic TILT function
- VWS function (vibration wind protection)
- Shutdown outside self-leveling range
- Remote control that can be switched off to avoid interference from e.g. other remote controls, mobile communications
- Manual tilt in X and Y axis or monitored single axis tilt
- Integrated ground support with crack tip for exact orientation over the ground point
- Li-ion battery