The X-actRoto is a high-precision laser receiver for CONDTROL rotating lasers. It measures the distance between the point of impact of the laser and the marking level with millimeter accuracy and shows the measured values on the display.
The double display allows the deviation of the laser lines on the two sides of the housing to be determined in such a way that the user can read the laser lines on the front and back of the receiver. The LED displays indicate the deviation of the receiver from the zero point. The device also has an audio signal for determining the laser beam. The user can switch between three levels of accuracy (1mm, 2.5mm and 5mm) depending on the distance to the laser plane. The high degree of protection IP65 ensures reliable operation under all conditions. The 9V battery provides 30 hours of continuous operation.
- Long laser receiver unit for quick detection of the laser over large distances
- Dual, graphical and numerical display of the height difference to the laser plane
- Additional display of the height difference with three bright LEDs and a loud piezo buzzer
- Easy to read LC displays on the front and back
- Vertical and horizontal dragonfly
- Tough, waterproof case
- Integrated magnets for attachment to magnetic surfaces
- Clamping screw for attaching the clamp to measuring sticks (included)
- Protective rubber lining