Nedo ACCEPTOR MAXX is the new, digital laser receiver with a mm display and an extra large receiving field. Thanks to the robust housing and the almost indestructible Nedo Heavy-Duty retaining clip, the new ACCEPTOR MAXX is perfect for the toughest jobs on the construction site. Two large, illuminated LC displays on the front and back show digitally, in mm, the deviation of the zero line of the ACCEPTOR MAXX from the laser level of the rotating laser. Thanks to the easy-to-read mm display, height differences when leveling can be read directly – without calculating.
In addition to the mm display, LEDs indicate the position of the laser receiver in relation to the laser plane. Thanks to the clever design of the ACCEPTOR MAXX, the LEDs are not only visible from the front, but also from the side. The LEDs are very bright and allow a clear reading even from a greater distance. An adjustable signal tone provides acoustic information about the position of the laser receiver in relation to the laser plane.
- Robust laser receiver for all rotating lasers with a red laser beam
- Extra large receiving field with a length of 120 mm
- Large, backlit display on the front and back
- Display of the height difference in mm
- The size of the direction arrows is proportional to the height difference
- Bright LED display, also visible from the side
- 4 accuracy levels adjustable ±1 mm, ±2 mm, ±4 mm and ±8 mm
- Energy-saving mode with display lighting that can be switched off
- Battery status shown on the display
- Adjustable beep
- Level for easy alignment
- Automatic switch-off after 15 minutes.
- Supplied with Nedo Heavy-Duty bracket and batteries as standard