The compact video inspector is suitable for easy inspection of hard-to-reach places in pipes, cavities, shafts, masonry and motor vehicles. A small, waterproof camera head and the long flexible hose are used for a wide range of applications, even over long distances. The lighting with four high-performance LEDs enables clear recordings even under the worst conditions. By rotating the monitor, the image is always displayed appropriately. The device has an internal memory and an SDHC formatting function for direct transfer of the videos and images to a PC. The guide sleeve ensures optimal gliding along uneven surfaces.
- Easy problem localization behind or in objects, walls, pipes, cavities
- Small camera head ideal for hard-to-reach places
- Clear recordings even under the worst conditions
- Good object illumination thanks to 4 high-performance LEDs
- Extremely long flexible hose for use over very long distances
- Waterproof camera head and cable for use in sanitary areas
- Guide sleeve – optimal gliding along uneven surfaces
- The recordings can be saved for evaluation and documentation
- Image is easily perceptible due to rotation and mirroring
- Easy to read LC display
There are no reviews yet.