This laser receiver enables quick alignment work in the near and far range and is suitable for all green line lasers with GRX-READY technology. It saves time by detecting the high-frequency pulsing laser lines up to a maximum distance of 50 meters. The user is informed of the exact difference in height of the laser beam to the marking level by means of an arrow symbol and a millimeter display. Thanks to the large LC displays on both sides of the receiver, the measured values can be read quickly and easily. The display on the back makes it possible to work against the exit direction of the laser beam and to read the measured values.
- For green line lasers with GRX-Ready technology
- Enables time-saving alignment work in the near and far range
- Millimetre display for quick and accurate reading of height differences to the laser level
- GRX-Ready: Laser lines pulsate at a high frequency
- Detects laser lines up to a maximum of 50 m
- High speed: very fast detection of the laser lines
- Two LC displays, the user can also work “against” the laser, for example when hanging ceilings
- Easy attachment to metallic surfaces with head and side magnets
- Practical attachment to measuring sticks with the universal holder
- Two dragonflies for exact alignment
There are no reviews yet.