This folding rule consists of a stable wooden profile and is easy to read. The integrated protractor can be used to align fixed inclinations, for example 45° and 90°. The joints snap in exactly at 180° and at a right angle. This is particularly practical for precisely marking a cross line on the workpiece in order to then saw off or cut it off. The hard-wearing coating provides good protection against moisture and dirt.
- Robust wooden profile with clearly visible digits and scale
- Integrated protractor for aligning fixed slopes
- Precisely locking, high-quality joints avoid measurement inaccuracies
- Hard-wearing finish protects against moisture and dirt
- Metal end caps prevent wear
There are no reviews yet.