The laser level for receivers of rotating lasers, with clamping lever sliding adapter, is the ideal accessory for determining a level without calculating. The easy-to-carry anodized aluminum profile lies perfectly in the hand and is protected against all weather influences. This laser staff comes with a sliding adapter with a clamping lever. The sliding adapter simplifies the readings on the laser staff, the clamping with clamping lever is particularly ergonomic. The two-tone staff division makes it easier to determine a level. The upper part is divided in descending order from 50cm to 0cm and highlighted in red. The lower part, on the other hand, has a silver background and is divided in ascending order from 0cm to 50cm. In this way, deviations from the level can be read easily and without calculation. The laser rod with the receiver at the zero mark is pulled out to the receiving level and fixed. Another scale on the front shows you the height of the zero level to the bottom point of the staff. Ideal for all work with rotating lasers.
- Easy and quick handling for reliable level control
- Light weight for non-tiring work
- Easy-to-carry aluminum profile lies perfectly in the hand
- Silver anodized aluminum profile, protected against all weather conditions
- Quick fixation of the laser staff at the correct height with a locking screw
- Easy determination of level differences