The digital thermometer enables the exact determination of temperatures and temperature differences. The two flexible type K thermocouples and the large measuring range allow a wide range of applications, including in the laboratory and in industry. In the case of longer series of measurements, limit value violations can be determined with the Max function. The current measured value can be kept on the display using the hold function. The fold-out stand is ideal for laboratory use in stationary structures. The device has an impact-resistant housing and an illuminated LC display.
- Exact determination of temperatures and temperature differences
- Versatile uses thanks to the large measuring range
- Dual K-Type inputs for thermocouples for direct differential measurement of two temperatures
- MAX function for determining limit value violations for longer measurements
- Fold-out stand for laboratory use in stationary setups
- Robust, impact-resistant housing
- Large, backlit display