The compact thermal camera is suitable for applications in construction, electrical engineering and mechanical engineering. The device is used for the safe evaluation and analysis of temperature conditions. The test area can be targeted precisely using the target laser. The infrared sensor with a focusable infrared lens enables detailed and versatile image analysis. The user receives a flexible display through the infrared image, digital image and mixed image. In addition, a hot-spot and cold-spot measurement can be carried out. Further advantages are a large measuring range, the adjustable emission value range and the preset material table. Measured value corrections for ambient and reflected temperature allow simple compensation of error influences. The data is stored on the exchangeable micro SD card. After a definable period of inactivity, the energy-saving automatic switch-off takes place.
- Secure assessment and analysis of temperature conditions
- Clear targeting of the measuring area by target laser
- Many applications thanks to the large temperature measuring range
- Selectable standard color palettes for displaying the recorded infrared temperatures
- Flexible display with infrared image, digital image and mixed image
- Hot spot and cold spot measurement
- Emissivity adjustable: 0.01…1.0
- Measurement corrections for ambient and reflected temperature to compensate for error effects
- Effective LED object lighting
- Data storage on removable micro SD card
There are no reviews yet.